Scirocco crazy

   Last night, I realized I'm hooked on my car.  I had to pick a guy up this morning for work so he could get his new CLK500 from me.  That means that I had to leave my car at work last night and drive home a 2003 E500.  I could hardly stop thinking about if my car was OK at work.  The silly part is there is not a car on the lot, including the used ones, that is less than $25,000 and here I am thinking that someone is going to home in on my Scirocco.  So there I was, driving a 300 hp Germany luxury machine, and all I could think about was my little 4 cyl.  I'm so happy my car was fine through the night.

Kervin