Scirocco crazy

heh heh. driving with a guy at work today who has a very nice audi a4. he
rode in the rocc with me. kept on telling me how much he liked the rocc. at
the end he said, "jeez, and it really feels sporty too". which of course i
took to mean "i think i lost a kidney over that last bump". otoh, i'm
thinking about what i'm going to get when i get a little $$ in 2 years
(maybe a new z? s2000? that damn lotus if they come out with it?) and retire
the scirocco from dd duty (more time for turbo, itbs, etc!).

-Michael Abatzis
New Orleans!
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...

Working moms: Find helpful tips here on managing kids, home, work —  and
yourself.   http://special.msn.com/msnbc/workingmom.armx