Age

Gordon, I hope you have cared for yourself, as much as you have cared for that beautiful 75 of yours!  I have YET to reach the age at which you purchased that car new (I am 27)!!!  I haven't owned a VW older than me yet, unlike some of the youngest folks on the list (78 Rabbit was my first car, and still the oldest I've owned..2 years younger than I).

So...keep yourself, and that 75 running like a top! You, are a true Scirocco hero! ;-)

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
90 Corrado TDI

--- Gordon Forbess <gforbess@attglobal.net> wrote:
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 17:38:39 -0500, "Kervin Ridgley"
<kridgley@brownscar.com> wrote:

>I started with a 75 Scirocco when I was 22

If you bought your 75 Scirocco new, that would mean you are now 50.  I
got mine at 29 that way. :-)