Age

Presently 30

1982:First car was a completly redone Subaru brat (pickup with seats in the
back). I had that for a year.

1982: Suzuki Katana (original KAT) Still have this getting restored was
recently offer 7K for it.

1982: Chevy Diesel PU 6.2L and a diesel chevette (did not see many more of
these) These were parents car I was given when they got new and i went
through them pretty fast!

1986 VW scirocco was my second car bought it from uncle who owned car
dealership. (This is still someonwhere out there is New mexico area DOYOU
HAVE A WHITE SCIROCCO IN NW AREA?)

1982 VW Bunny Diesel Drove it into the ground with way over 300k on the
cluster when I was actually pouring oil into it everytime I got gas about a
5/1 ratio hehe. Bad head gasket.

1987 Buick skyhawk (another Mom and Pop freebie but a really nice car for
free). Ran a redlight bye bye car got 5$500 from junk yard though!

1982 VW Scirocco friend is still restoring it yet today. bought for $500
dollars had for three year and sold for $800 with new tranny and engine.

1973 GMC POS pickup ($200) drove ats parts truck for a year and sold for
$500

1993 Turbo Hyundai scoupe: Fun little car till t4 turbo seals went bye bye
causing it to eat smoke. Was a special size and garret of course would not
sell me one had to go through Hyundia who wanted 1300 for one so I mated a
t4 with custom pipe and sold the car :) (should have kept it now it was
easily serviceable). For the 1200 dollars I paid for this and how rare they
actually are I should have kept this just for the fun factor for a cheap
sleeper 11 sec stock car.

2002 Hyundia senota (wife wanted kid car)

1986 16v Scirocco (project in garage)

1994 Jeep Wrangler (rock climing can be fun without a scirocco) <--- 1986
scirocco to ALL new motor mounts when getting run off the road by a school
bus broke even the tranny mount!

----- 1984 Scirocco moving out again to clear some room in the garage
(anyone need a cheap car that runs great?)

Next?