Age

15-17: 70 VW Bug.  Of all the cars I've had this thing was easily the
most fun to drive.  Later Sold.

17-18: V6 Mustang Cobra II.  The car gave me no problems at all.  Best
handling old American car I've driven, but obviously no comparison to
the roccos or the bug.  I'll give you MII haters that the MII ghia is
the ugliest thing to ever carry the pony on it, but cobra IIs and king
cobras can be made to look nice.  Brother driving, got hit and totaled
by a Cadillac.

18-19: 86 Rocco 16v.  The worst car I've ever had.  I still wonder why I
like sciroccos like I do after having this as my first impression.
Brother driving, got hit and totaled by a Jeep then sold.

20-present (22): 88 rocco.  Fairly unmolested car, much better
experience than the first one, but I still hate CIS-E.  Not a daily
driver at the moment due to cold start issues (stupid digifant now).

Driving my girlfriend's Accord as a daily driver in the mean time :(

koabi

ps: my brother wasn't at fault for the accidents, but I have to wonder
if he's after me