age

I had, no rocco's until later in life, mind you;

1964 at 16, Mustang Shelby GT350 Convertible, damn fine car, but Canadian
winters rusted most of it by the time I got my hands on it (hand down from
mother).... sold it to guy that saw my car while I was pumping gas into it..
He offered 7K for it... I said "where the Bank?" If only I had been a car
fanatic like now, I would have held out for A LOT more!

1979 at 18, Buick Regal 305 (engine seized due to transmission flywheel
going through the floor, due to -30 temps carburetor seizing in place and
engine going from start to 8000 rpm in 15 seconds in park...)

1978 at 20, Mustang Ghia II 302 (rear struts rusted through was a winter
beater mostly - nice 4 cyl... NOT!)

1971 at 22 Maverick 400 (street certified racing Monster... sold to a cop
that let me off the hook while racing on the highway on desert night in the
mountains...)

1989 at 25 Honda Civic 1.6LFI (only car ever purchased New, drove it 1 year,
it spent 6 months of that year at various times in the shop getting
repaired... damn the rwd-fwd changes are drastic when you least expected,
got it back after the 6th accident (ran into a 1955 Ford Pick up rear end)
and insurance paid 12,700$ on a 14,800$ car to repair it, so I drove it back
to the dealer used lot and ask him to sell that car before I killed myself
in it)

26-29 live IN-town and never used a car for years

At age of 32, First time I sit in a Scirocco, my girlfriend's car at the
time, it was in a state of despair and tired... but I was hooked on it....
go figure!, now known as the Prowler my current car...1985, Scirocco MKII

1988 at 35, Scirocco MKII, Bought from Brian Wagner Sold to Eli Meir.
1985 at 36, Scirocco MKII, Sold to Chris Jacques, whom sold it to Ryan
1984 at 37, Scirocco MKII, Striped unable to get proper title for it.
1983 at 37, Scirocco MKII, Cut in two (was only a chassis) to make Trailer

Help I am stuck in a time warp!

ATS - Patrick Bureau - ats@longcoeur.com (new email address)
1985 2L JH/3A+KS CIS Scirocco 102.5WHP/121Torque
http://ats.longcoeur.com/ (new web address - shorter to type)