age

Well, since we're recounting car history, at 22 I think I've owned quite a bit.

18 - Got my license, first car and got it registered and insured all on the same day. A feat of immortal proportions if you've ever been to a NY DMV. If I'm up for sainthood, this will be counted as one of my miracles. Car was a maroon 86 Olds Delta 88, the most pimpin' car ever

19 - Tranny died on the Olds, so I got an 89 Firebird (newest car I've owned), also red with red accents all over the interior. Learned about the joys of driving a freakin tank that's rwd and has zero weight in the back. Hehe

20 - My ex-boss had a black 88 16v and I really liked the look of it. Got it for a winter beater to take the Firebird off the road. Taught myself how to drive stick on it. Practiced for about 15min starting and stopping on a flat road, then took it on the highway toward home. Stalling insued.

20 - After the winter, the Firebird lasted about 2 weeks before the engine mounts rusted out, dropping the engine and snapping a bunch of lines. The rocc became my DD.

21 - Traded the rocc for a Saab 900T. It died exactly a week after getting it.

21 - Flew to Ohio and got my mk1 with Daun's help

21 - Somehow ended up with a green mk2, which was my DD until the snow started

Now it looks like I may trade the mk2 for an Audi 4kq.

So 7, possibly 8 cars in 5yrs. Eesh, maybe I should try to save up for a car that costs more than $1000 someday....

Dan
There's a difference between poor and cheap, I'm both