welding (was: Tranny woes)

I also took a class, just finished up a few weeks ago.  Check your local
high school or adult continuing education office, if such a thing exists, in
your area.  I learned quite a bit-learned how to ARC and MIG weld properly,
TIG, plasma cutter, properly oxy/accet. torch cutting and welding, welding
aluminum(pita), stainless, brazing, bending with sand and decorative metal
work(wrought iron look and ball peening).  All in all it was well worth the
$60
or $70 it cost.  I recommend anyone interested in welding look into a class
like this.

John