From: "Chad Eatock" <ceatock@sympatico.ca>
To: "scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 10:08 PM
Subject: Tranny woes

Ok people this is awesome that I can get immediate responses!!  Scirocco
lovers rock!!  Anyways, I'm a newbie to keeping up to what my rocco throws
at me....how do I check the fluid and where do I fill it up?  is there a dip
stick or something?  Please let me know!!  I have to get to work in the
morning...I hope I am not wrecking my car!!!!!