Best adhesive for rear-view mirror?

HI Jeff,
I have never had good luck with that Loctite stuff that is suppose to be
specifically for rear view mirrors.  I use a two part urethane epoxy.  It's made
by 3M, called Scotchweld.  I have no idea where to buy it.  I got it from my
brother-in-law who got it from the military base where he works.  It takes
longer to set than that "instant" stuff, but it's much tougher and I haven't have
any problems with it.  Sorry I can't give you a definite product to go an buy.
GL.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/

In a message dated 12/6/2003 2:52:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,