FS not mine MKI in Albany NY

I talked to the owner tonight. A VW person with 3 VW's in the drive (apart
from the truck).

The Pside axle bolt/frame broke loose.
Lots of new parts.
The floor is soft under the DS left foot. Solid other wise.
Small amont of rust on the rear quarter lip of the wheel well.
Motor strong and well maintained.
Cosmos Blue. (Ooooooh)
He hopes to get at least $500 for the car.
Seats in good condition. (Black Vinyl, though he said leather...)
Completely stock.

Some body save this car! (Or loan me the money and I'll fix it!)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com