yay I passed.-Danger- Inexpensive CO meters...

On that note, an independent mechanic friend of mine has used a Gunson's CO
meter for years with good luck...  I think that when he bought it, it was
125.00...  Gunson's is an English company. BTW...  I am fairly certain they
are still available, but I have not done a search...  Another interesting
device they have is the glass (now plastic) spark plug...  You can watch the
burn in the chamber, and tune it accordingly...  And don't worry, these have
been around for 20 or so years, they are perfectly safe...

Just thought it was pertinent..

David

Quoting Ron@Bunch.org: