OT:Re: Semi OT: Car confusion - RU86'd

I've always gone w/ the definition:

P.C. = posteriorly centered

As for the "sit back and laugh" approach, I would be soooooo tempted would
it were that those who I laugh @ weren't governing me.

Don't laugh......vote..........vote these peons to the status they
deserve!

Then laugh. Then tell them to get you a beverage in a sealed container (a
sealed container might be best  ;^} )

Tim

<Intention> "It's classic percolate-up economics, recognizing that money
            is like manure: It works best if you spread it around."
<Knghtbrd> Intention: Carter's correlation: People with lots of either
           usually smell funny
<Intention> Knghtbrd: You SO win.