OT: changed to: Elections & Voting

> As for the "sit back and laugh" approach, I would be soooooo tempted would
> it were that those who I laugh @ weren't governing me.

True...

> Don't laugh......vote..........vote these peons to the status they
> deserve!

I will rpobably regret typing this, but I used to agree with what you are
saying...  I now however feel that the only bastards that get a chance to be
voted into office are just that, bastards...  The ones that would do the best
job are the ones that don't have a chance because they do not respond to
special interests and soft money...  Nope, if you know someone one on one,
that is one thing...  But I cannot stand to be let down again, no one holds my
future, but me...  That song from the group, Living Color comes to mind, "Cult
of Personality."  --"You don't have to follow me, only you can set you free"--
  Guitar solo follows...  :-)

> Tim

Politics is definately not my thing...  I have a low tolerance for BS...

My .02...  Again....

David