16V motor mount question

Okay, this is for the kid's "Passat 2L into the Rabbit" project, so I guess
no Rocco content technically...

Anyway, the A1 passenger side motor mount, how do you get to the block to
bolt it on? I know the lower TB cover has to come off, what is the correct
approach? ( that is, what bolts/parts need to be removed?)  I'm assuming the
timing belt also needs to be off, but I've never done one of those either.

Any help is appreciated, the sooner the better, he's only here for a few
days and wants to get the engine bolted in if possible, which would need to
use the motor mount in question...
cathy