[ot] [fs] etka v6.2 update 553

  just quickly, this will be the last time that i'll be selling the etka cd's. we just got in a newer update, but they are only coming about twice a year now as the etka is going to web-based updating.
  i had these at cincy, but wasn't able to let everyone know that i have them available. it is etka v6.2, update 553 which has the touareg and other updated information. other than that, most of the information is the same. it has been sufficiently..."altered" to run on a system without a hardlock, though without the hardlock, updates via the web are impossible. we've had luck at work running these on win98se through 2000 and others i know running xp have had no problems. only main requirement for these is a 1280 x 1024 screen resolution, either virtual or real.
  price for each cd is $3 to cover the cost of materials and shipping. i have 23 of these but may make more to fill this order. this is first come, first serve. feel free to make copies but would appreciate that you only charge for materials and postage simply because it is pirated software after all.
  at any rate, if you're interested, please contact me off-list at my (now working again!) wideopenwest.com e-mail (foxxinabox is still the same) or this e-mail. thanx.

--
 /\_/\    Foxx (in a box)
< o o >   http://foxx.tripod.com

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com