Mixed results at the dyno.

Damn! Not bad dude!

Seems like on a turbo 16v with monster injectors like that should put
peak power somewhere well over 5300. You get that crank trigger fixed
and play with your fuel, and you might find more than 20whp!

I'm still stuck at 165-ish WHP until I can afford the 42# injectors I
need to feed the beast. I hit 85% duty cycle at 5400rpm, they go static,
and the motor drowns in fuel until just below redline. My power peak is
at 5500 too. The 30# injectors provide almost enough fuel at 100%, but
they just can't keep a good A/F ratio between 5500rpm and 6800rpm.

The injectors would have been on the way any time now if I didn't just
get laid-off. :( Oh well!

Good numbers! Can't wait until you start doing 12-15psi. With that
compression and a good IC like the Bell, you ought to be able to do even
more than that!

Neal