Back on the list and the wifes cabby is in VW Heaven

Welp, I've had to shufle e-mail around since my ISp started blocking
smtp ports making my home e-mail server about as usualess as it gets.
This started Saturday so after a day of trying to find out the problem,
I finally got in contact with someone that knew their ass from a hole
in  the ground.  Yup ISP is blocking the ports to slow the spread of all
the lovely e-mail worms by narrowing down home E-mail servers.  Oh well.

Top it all of with the fact that my wife got into an accident with her
89' Cabby this afternoon.  Thankfully she's fine, a bit sore but aside
from that, she's in good shape.  I don't know about the cabby since it
had alerady been towed by the time I could get on location.  Basicly,
she was less then a mile from home and she was turning left onto a road,
a car coming the opposite direction was signaling to turn left as well
(so they would have turned away from eatch other) the car was also
slowing down so my wife went to make the turn.  Apparently the othe
driver changed their mind and went straight into the front of the cabby.

An as it would figgure, they were high-school kids and naturally claimed
about any injury they could and were taken to the hospital before the
police could finish their job, so we have no idea who is at fault yet,
however, they say it will prollie be my wife since they can't prove
(unless the other driver admits to it) that the other car had it's turn
signal on.  This sucks ass, but it's just the kinda luck my family has
always had.  So I won't be able to see the damage to the car untill
tomorrow morning, I'll be taking my own pics not to mention gutting the
sound system I just put in the car a few months ago.  If things work
out, I'll prollie buy the car back from the INS company, pick up another
cabby and transfer some parts.  What really sucks is that I just had a
new top put on it back in April.  But the main point is, is that my wife
is ok and that we have a truck that she can drive untill I can find
another VW for her.

Sorry for the long e-mail, sometime ya just gotta vent.

William Snyder