  From: Andre Bjorkheim
  To: Scirocco List
  Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 9:40 AM
  Subject: Re: Euro light relays

  Kervin Ridgley wrote:

  > I got some euro lights in themail Friday.  They came with relays, wires, bulbs, fuses and some wire.  Here are my questions
  > 1. The relays are 30A.  Would those be OK to use?

  30A should be fine, unless you only have 2 and you plan on running high
  wattage bulbs in your highbeam location.

  > 3. Two inline fuses were included.  I was going to use one each side.  Should I just get two more so I have one for each light?

  If you only use one fuse and/or one relay for the low beams, should you
  lose a fuse or relay then you are SOL.  Make sure you use 2 independent
  relays/fuses for the lowbeam circuit as its most important.

  > 5. There are city light bulbs in these.  Should I wire these to the side makers or would it be better to use one of the fog light switch positions to control them?  I don't have fog lights on the car.

  I wired my citylights to the backup circuit.  Always on when the car is
  running.  Just another option...

  Andre'
  Nogaro Green 79
  Brazil Brown 79