Brake Work??

if in doubt, pull 'em out

Larry
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rhett Farnum
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 2:52 PM
  Subject: Brake Work??

  ok, I just replced my front main seal and oil pan gasket, bacause they were
  leaking like nutz. But it soaked everything under the car and the inside of
  the wheel. Should I replace my brake pads also in the near future? they have
  a lot of life left but coudl they be oil-soaked and dangerous?

  Peace Out,
  Rhett
  Rocco_crossing
  '83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
  to makeing it look better!!)