Brake Work??

ok, I just replced my front main seal and oil pan gasket, bacause they were
leaking like nutz. But it soaked everything under the car and the inside of
the wheel. Should I replace my brake pads also in the near future? they have
a lot of life left but coudl they be oil-soaked and dangerous?

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental