Euro light relays

Kervin Ridgley wrote:

> I got some euro lights in themail Friday.  They came with relays, wires, bulbs, fuses and some wire.  Here are my questions
> 1. The relays are 30A.  Would those be OK to use?

30A should be fine, unless you only have 2 and you plan on running high
wattage bulbs in your highbeam location.

> 3. Two inline fuses were included.  I was going to use one each side.  Should I just get two more so I have one for each light?

If you only use one fuse and/or one relay for the low beams, should you
lose a fuse or relay then you are SOL.  Make sure you use 2 independent
relays/fuses for the lowbeam circuit as its most important.

> 5. There are city light bulbs in these.  Should I wire these to the side makers or would it be better to use one of the fog light switch positions to control them?  I don't have fog lights on the car.

I wired my citylights to the backup circuit.  Always on when the car is
running.  Just another option...

Andre'
Nogaro Green 79
Brazil Brown 79