  From: Dave Ewing
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2003 11:30 PM
  Subject: Re: Lookee lookee was "New Scirocco"!!

  It says $20k, Larry, so I don't think a $15k hike would be advisable and
  would suspect VW to agree.  Besides, what options can you get??  None??  No
  power nothing, kinda like the Miata, back to the basics sports car.  If it
  gets here, and I suspect it will, I think the sales will be pretty decent.
  I don't think they will top the NB but probably second highest as even
  though there may be quite a few roadsters out there, there aren't any VW
  roadsters and there are enough die-hard VWers to make this fly.  Just my
  opinion!

  Dave