From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Dave Ewing
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2003 1:17 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Lookee lookee was "New Scirocco"!!

Tyler scanned the pics from road and track or whatever mag he found
the "Next VW" and wanted me to post since his email's not working
quite right. Anyway, here you go!

Dave

Hey Dave, can you post this on the list.  My email is not getting
through.

Title it: "VW's Next Scirocco? - Article Online"

And then post these two links

www.uberzip.com/vw.jpg

www.uberzip.com/vw-wall.jpg