16V turbo installation pics...

  I did the hi temp cermakrome stuff on the exhaust of my eclipse. It works
ok, and looks decent. It will turn dull after a while, I was more worried
about heat than anything else. It may not dull out as quickly on the intake
side since its cooler, I didn't try any of that stuff. If you are going to
the trouble of coating your intake, some companies make different coatings
for the intake that are designed to shed heat out, as opposed to keeping it
in like the exhaust coatings.

http://www.geocities.com/bradrs1999/eclipse/turbo.html

  Here's a good pic of how it dulls out. The exhaust manifold and turbine
housing have been on the car a month or so when this pic was shot, and the
O2 sensor housing is freshly installed.

http://www.geocities.com/bradrs1999/eclipse/O2housing3.jpg

  It still looks way better than a rusty exhaust manifold, which is what
most uncoated ones seem to look like after a little while from all the
heat. Its been on the car over a year, externally its still all intact, I
don't know about internally though, I havent pulled the exhaust apart.

  The company I used was http://www.capsbhc.com

Brad