From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of David L. Winchell,
II
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 4:40 PM
To: Ryan H; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: (Car) Window troubleshooting help...

Thanks Ryan,

That's what I was hoping to hear...  in a way...  I want to keep the cost
down so that I can afford it sooner... but those were the only three I
found...  I need to look longer for the right deal to come my way and have
some patience...  I now know of at least three people who paid $350 or less
for theirs, so the deals are out there... just going to have to be
consistent or find other avenues to search.

David L. Winchell, II
DavidWinchell2@sprynet.com
87 16V Scirocco
86 8V Scirocco