16V turbo installation pics...

> Right now most of the tubing you see is aluminum.  Anything that isn't
> aluminum is T304 stainless steel (like the 3" pipe going from air filter
> turbo, and the 2.25 to 3" transition piece).  The plan is to phase out the
> aluminum with T304 eventually.  Sure wish I had a TIG welder!

Curious why you want to go all stainless? My setup (if I ever finish it!)
will be all aluminum on the intake side and all stainless on the exhaust.

> Another thing worth nothing is that I still have the A/C in this car and
> plan to keep it.  So that definitely affected the boost tube plumbing and
> intercooler selection.

> Bradley
> http://s16v.com

Yes, the AC and PS are necessary when you get to be an old fart like me. I
just couldn't see a clean way to get the tubes to the intercooler so went to
a water/air intercooler. One of these days I'll get this thing done and post
some pics of my particular solution.
Dan