16V turbo installation pics...

Right now most of the tubing you see is aluminum.  Anything that isn't
aluminum is T304 stainless steel (like the 3" pipe going from air filter to
turbo, and the 2.25 to 3" transition piece).  The plan is to phase out the
aluminum with T304 eventually.  Sure wish I had a TIG welder!

Another thing worth nothing is that I still have the A/C in this car and
plan to keep it.  So that definitely affected the boost tube plumbing and
intercooler selection.

Bradley
http://s16v.com

---