16V turbo installation pics...

Aluminum is easy to work with in terms of cutting, drilling and bending but
it's a little more difficult to get a good looking thin weld when joining
thin aluminum tubing.  It also is more prone to tarnishing and denting or
scratching than T304 stainless.  Lastly, aluminum transfers heat much more
readily than T304, which might help a hair on the pre-intercooler side but
is likely to hurt a little on the post-intercooler side.  On that note, I'm
seriously considering getting my intake manifold coated with that
"cermachrome" stuff offered by Performance Coatings in Auburn, WA.

AC and PS rule!  :)

Bradley
http://s16v.com

---