the East Coast mystery tour report (long)

Hey no problem, glad you liked the ride.  I would have
hit it a little harder, but wasn't sure if you wanted
more.  You were recovering from being ill & I didn't
want motion sickness to kick in. The MKI's waiting for
funds to have the same set up intsalled.  I just need
to liquidate the 16v.  Anyone in the market for a
turbo 16v?
Actually the reason most of my cars are black is
actually because of the law -err avoiding it...  Black
seems to hide better than red..
Glad you enjoyed you vacation despite the crappy
weather we've been having lately.

Tony