A list scandal from Cathy, now that I'm off digest...

>From: "ATS - Patrick Bureau" <txrocco@sbcglobal.net>
>To: "Lisa Lutman" <llutman@yahoo.com>,"C Boyko"
><roccit_53@hotmail.com>,<drew@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca>
>CC: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>Subject: RE: A list scandal from Cathy, now that I'm off digest...
>Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 06:27:54 -0500
>
>dores it come with french subtitles at least ?

Well hell yeah, it's gotta be in both official languages (filmed in Canada,
eh?), and French IS the language of love after all. (There are Sciroccos in
there, so we know there's some serious lovin')
But we need a guy to dub over Daun's voice mon ami, are you game? (This is
getting really bizarre... I love it)

Lisa, now we see what it takes to bring you out of the woodwork! Where ya
been girl?
Cathy