cruise control Q's

> Also, what is the stock mounting location for the cruise control pump on
> Sciroccos? I'd like to put the pump there if I can.
> -Toby

   well, probably not much help, but my '84 had the pump mounted on the
left side of the car, on the outside of the rip plate below the cowl.
one of the other cars i parted out had it on the rip panel but on the
right side of the car. i believe that my '86 has it mounted to the
firewall. i've also seen them mounted inside the rip plate (with the
engine computer). they all appeared to be factory installed. my guess is
wheverever it'll be out of the way but still easy to get to. sorry i
couldn't be more help. good luck.

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com