(running problems) Solved!

Well, after I put the same old injector back in, the car was still
sputtering.  My timing light was also working intermittently.  I pulled
the plug wire off of the number one plug while the engine was running
and there was no change!  I went out and got a new set spark plugs and
it car runs great again!  I've never heard of a spark plug going from
working to not working in a few hours.  Thanks for everyone's help.  I
still want to get some injectors that work better.  Has anyone used
injectors for a 190E?  A local guy was saying they fit and are made of
brass and are $27 each rather than $50 through Potterman.
--
Kervin
86 Scirocco 2.0 8v 4K+80% and lots of other numbers and letters