Part number found (was RE: need part #)

I have the plastic plate in place already, so all set
there. To clean the screen, I blasted it with a whole
can of brake cleaner, then sloshed it around is soapy
water and let it soak overnight. Now half my valve
cover is nice and shiny, while the other half is dirty
brown. I was really hoping for the car to be drivable
ASAP. I was planning on driving it as is, as long as
the leak is pretty low, then swapping the seal for
minimal downtime. However, if I have to remove that
part to see what kind of seal it has, I have a feeling
I won't be able to put it back on without a whole lot
of leaking. I guess my best solution would be to try
to get both the O ring and the gasket, since neither
is expensive... Thanks for the info!

Dan