Fuel Tank solutions?

If you want to try one of those sealant kits, I have
one from Eastwood that I would let go cheap. Eastwood
sells it for $45...how about $20+shipping?

I bought it, but my fuel tank turned out to be REALLY
bad. When I pulled it out, it sounded like an
Etch-a-Sketch. It actually had a quarter-inch of rust
flakes in it and looked like it was about ready to
rust-through (car sat for over 10 years), so I got a
new tank from Peter.

Neal