Fuel Tank solutions?

when I dealt with my 85, I basically did this (because I was driving the car
daily at the time) is finds another gas tank and bring it to a radiator
repair shop, they cleaned it, pressure tested (for leaks)  lined the inside,
and the local place I when to, even drilled a spot and placed a screw type
bolt to be a able to empty the tank if I decided to store the car :) (nice
fellow)

BTW is the tank of the 83 (small gas MKII tank the same as yours.. I have a
spar (eh!) if you want it its yours (free) my guy charges about 50$ to clean
it all out... lmk

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco