picture from my first rally-x

I did a rally-x once in my 2.5RS. Despite all the
autocrossing I've done, that one rally-x was the most
fun I've EVER had! That Subaru made Scandanavian
Flicks so easy...

Too bad it's so hard on the car though. I hit a berm
and tore off one of the factory side skirts, and part
of the course was gravel so I basically sand-blasted
my wheels and rocker panels. Took me weeks of buffing
to get rid of half of it. :(

If there was more rally-x around here, I would
probably have a beater VW or Subaru to run!

Neal

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/pe285109c52af93477c824c5638aeb894/fb758deb.jpg.orig.jpg