picture from my first rally-x

Thats actualy a freeze-frame from some video a friend shot of the event, I highly recomend rally-x to everyone! It's bloody good fun and you generaly get at least double the amount of runs as an auto-x.

Bring on the passat man!

Anson

Benjamin Harder <vwtype53@yahoo.com> wrote:
Anson... you're a crazy mofo!!

Looks like the poor 8v is about to tip over into a ditch... just
the perspective of the shot. But sweeeet looking for sure.
Definitely looks like fun... just wish I had a car to beat on.
Oh yeah, what about my Passat!? hehe... wouldn't *that* be a
sight to see, eh? ;)

Keep it up... must see in-car video next time!

Ben

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/pe285109c52af93477c824c5638aeb894/fb758deb.jpg.orig.jpg