FS: S-II Euro bumpers. $195 obo.

I'm getting new euro bumpers so I am selling my old ones.  Condition is
somewhere between fair and poor.  Rear is pushed in a bit in the middle,
could probably be straightened.  Cover isn't too bad, only minor scuffs.
Front bumper is tweaked pretty good, might be hard to straighten.  A few
good scuffs on the cover too.  Both bumpers are unpainted black plastic.

Here's a shot of the front bumper.

http://s16v.com/pix/2003-08-03/P8030050.JPG

The rear is in better condition overall but I don't have a good pic handy.
E-mail me if you're interested and I'll snap some more pics tonight.

Asking $195 or best offer for the pair.  They are far from perfect, but if
you're still running stock US bumpers, this is a quick and cheap way to lose
some weight.

Located in Seattle area.  I'd prefer not to ship and a in-person cash
transaction, but I'll consider any reasonable offer.  Thanks.

Bradley
btp->s16v.com