Plug wires - 8v

larry, bentley says the cables have to be in between a range, I found that
issue with my prowler wires, and changed them (as every one recalls the
video and smart ass comentaries by our very own brian wagner) and THAT made
all the difference...

dont listen to larry, he forgot to take his meds again....

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco