  From: Jeff Southerland
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 7:13 PM
  Subject: Plug wires - 8v

  I got a multimeter today, and was checking things out on my 8v, when I found the plug wires reading too much resistance. I looked around at different brands and companies and was wondering if Blue Igniters from Rapid Parts were any good. They are only $60 with a lifetime warranty, and if they are better than stock, I will probably get them. Just thought I would check with the listers to see if anyone has experience with aftermarket wires, or any recommendations for good wires. I have upgraded to the 85 & up style wires, cap and dizzy, by the way. Thanks,  Jeff