From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Jeff Southerland
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 9:14 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Plug wires - 8v

I got a multimeter today, and was checking things out on my 8v, when I found
the plug wires reading too much resistance. I looked around at different
brands and companies and was wondering if Blue Igniters from Rapid Parts
were any good. They are only $60 with a lifetime warranty, and if they are
better than stock, I will probably get them. Just thought I would check with
the listers to see if anyone has experience with aftermarket wires, or any
recommendations for good wires. I have upgraded to the 85 & up style wires,
cap and dizzy, by the way. Thanks,  Jeff