fair market value of 84 scirocco ?

to give you an idea, I just sold my 85 8v for 1200.00$
the wolfsburg is a precursor to the 85 model (most options found on the
wulfie was standard on the 85)
so the price (without picture seen) to the right person could range from
900-1500$ for a clean car.

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco