fair market value of 84 scirocco ?

Well the adjuster has come and gone.  He ended up
giving me a check for $1050, less $120 for salvage,
so I keep the rocco, plus $930.  I figure that will get
the doors and hood lined up again, and maybe the
fender either replaced or fixed .. the bumper may
need replacing, but that was on the list of needed
parts anyway before the accident, so .. all in all, not
too bad of an outcome.

Anybody have a spare front bumper to sell?  :)

The "retail" value for an 84 by the way is $1525 according
to the book.

thanks to everyone for your advice,
Leo