Pics of the body defects on my Scirocco, how bad is it?

I finally got around to taking pictures of where I
think there was an accident in my Scirocco.  I don't
know how bad the accident really was, but somehow the
passenger rear side looks a little different.  On the
wheel arch there are paint bumps and its a little
uneven, the other side doesn't have that.  I think I
also might have found the weld seems also.
Heres the link to the pics
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/list/A_Wong/Damage/

=====
-Andrew Wong