Cincy Pics

>i have mirrored/hosted/otherwise stolen the following cincy 2k3 photos:
>my own:
>
>brett v STILL hasnt sent me his pics (feel free to remind him to)
>oh great, sara posted some, gotta get em...
>Al

Present, and accounted for... :-)

The story is somewhat interesting anyway...

1.  I do not have easy access to any bandwidth more then dialup at the moment,
makes _everything_ more of a chore.  Very soon now I'll have something better,
scirocco.org is graciously being hosted (on my hardware) at a location that is
equipped.
2. I moved,  and have few resources available at my disposal. :/  Traveling,
working, moving to another state, stuffing most of my family's junk into
a tiny apartment (along with the family), has taken up very much most of my
free time.
3. I'd like to bring up a new image handling system on scirocco.org,
and there's
a cascading series of issues (where when you mean to fix one thing, another has
to be altered, which means something else has to be fixed, etc...)  I'm slowly
getting on top of this situation (cue heroic music). :-)
4.  I'd like to wade through the 500+ images and just pick out the
ones that best
fit the weekend, sorted into a time-line, because just posting a
bunch of pictures,
with no captions or story is...mostly boring as hell, sorry.
5. My pictures have not been post-processed (like I process all the
other images
for color, subject, size and sharpness)...it's a labor of love really. :)

I'm back on the job again folks!  Thank ya fer yer support...(I can
say it like that
now, I'm in Virginia!)

==Brett