fair market value of 84 scirocco ?

I've been advised to find out what my rocco would
sell for, on the market (as opposed to just the blue
book value), to be armed with when the evil claims
adjuster comes.

So could anyone tell me, what might an 84 "Wolfsburg
Edition" 8v bring, from an "interested buyer" ? i.e. someone
looking to buy a Scirocco, not just someone looking to buy
"a used car".

Some stats:

-- ~ 150,000 miles
-- Runs fine, normal oil consumption
-- New clutch, valve guides, tie-rods, and tires
-- Cruise control, power windows, sunroof, rear wiper all work fine
-- Body in good shape, couple of minor dents
-- Paint ok (weathered red), some scratches on sunroof

Any help would be most welcome  :)

Leo