From: Sal Guzzo
To: L F ; Scirocco List
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2003 9:14 AM
Subject: Re: Serpetine Belts

a) I'm not the first...TMB beat me to it while he was in England
b) won't cost me a thing (I have access to all the pulleys imaginable) - plus I saved my money from not
purchasing a Hall Sender...lol!
c) you're not running the system - I'm looking for someone who is or has tried devising the system. The
current belts are creating a lot of tension on the accessories. Trying to find something a lil more
stable and reliable....

Thanks anyhow!!!

Sal Guzzo

- Fear is your only god.