Cherry Bomb was rear muffler dimensions anyone?

Brian, I ran the car most of last summer with a straight pipe on the back,
and although it's quiet enough at idle and light load, when you're into
it, it attracts a little more attention than I would like, especially when
I'm driving through a built up area.  The engine also makes a little more
noise up front because I'm running a steel A3 downpipe which bolts
straight to the turbo, unlike the cast elbow that your engine has (which
does quite a good job of both restricting the exhaust and quieting engine
noise under the hood.)

I'm looking for some moderate muffling to take the rough edge off the
exhaust (that makes it sound like a mini-mack truck when you walk on it)
without dampening the flow.  Of course, if I can't find something cheap to
fit under there, I will revert to the straight pipe again.

Drew