Vinyl sticker ideas; was - Re: Calling out to our graphics vduber

Yes it is true in almost all versions of print and vinyl, that higher
quantities makes for a lower per piece price.  Although keep in mind the
larger the item, the more vinyl it takes so the cost of materials makes
it so the price can only come down so far.  I would be happy to make the
orginazation a screamin deal though.  I have the First generation decal
and the second generation decal that says "SCIROCCO.ORG" ready to be
priced.  The only thing I need to do now is get or make a VW logo.  If
anyone has an Illustrator, Freehand, Corel, or other vector version of
the VW logo please email it to me.  Thanks guys, I think these will be
good.  Once I know what they will cost us, then we can choose a price to
sell them to new members, and what they will cost existing members.  We
could even get a link on the website for ones to buy them even if they
weren't a member.  Like I mentioned earlier I want to make decals people
will use and buy.  So any good VW or SCIROCCO decals we could sell to
raise money for events or whatever would be awesome.  I can also do
T-shirts, just to let everyone know.

Chris
79 Scirocco 16V